This is Neal and Rosie!
Big Hunk folding boxes.
Three Thrilled Girls!
One more Thrilled girl!
Uncle Eric and Sydnie, she is showing him what it would be like if he had girls!
I feel so bad that I haven't blogged about Christmas yet! WE had another great Christmas visiting all of our family in Utah! First I want to thank Eric and Monica and the boys for letting us have our own little Christmas in the apt. downstairs. They surprised us by having a Christmas tree all lit downstairs for us! It was a Beautiful white Christmas and one of the best ones, by getting to be with family!
Thank you Tom and Krissy for letting us crash with you for a few days too! Our 4year olds are both going through recovery at not getting to see each other every day.
We want all of our family to know that we love and appreciate all you do for us and the love you show us! We love you all! Here are a few Christmas pictures of the day!




No comments:
Post a Comment