Ellie is a good big sister! She loves this baby Brie! If I need to get some things done, Ellie is always there waiting to hold Aubrie and she does it so well, that Brie usually falls asleep in her very capable hands.
This is a picture of Ellie reading to Sydnie on Sunday morning, right after I came home from the hospital with Aubrie. She loves to read to Sydnie and Syd hangs on her every word. (I will not mention that they left all of that stuff out there when they went off to church, and a rainstorm came and soaked it all!) But, who cares! Look at the memory they made!
Did I mention that she is also a little shark in the water! Or maybe Barracuda would be more appropriate! She loves to swim and does really well! Thanks to Stacey my friend for letting her join the big kids in swim lessons and teaching her the ropes! She is a natural! All summer long this child would be happy if she never had to get out of the pool, lake, bathtub, river....(you get the picture!)
I love Ellie because she is Sweet and Kind, tries very hard to be happy and fair, she is smart and Beautiful, she loves to giggle and has a priceless laughter! She is nurturing and loving. She loves hugs and kisses! Did I mention, she loves candy almost as much as hugs and kisses. And most importantly, she is Ours Forever! I love her, love her, LOVE HER!
Thanks Ellie for making our home a happy place and for all the love you show us everyday!




1 comment:
Your blog is absolutely delightful!
I will be a faithful reader.
Also, your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment