
Poor Kid! OUCH! I vote for the little guy!
It's January again.... that means more goal setting.....
Goals are not about winning! They are about becoming a better you! So with that said.. here are a few of mine!
I want......NO, I WILL loose all my baby weight PLUS some!
I will be a better mother by spending more time listening and less time lecturing.
I will run in the Wasatch Back Relay!
I will get to the Dr. to fix my knee so I CAN run in the above relay. ( cause I have a big owie!)
I will continue to read my scriptures daily and have down time to talk with my Father in Heaven about my day, and thank Him for all of my blessings.
I will be a better wife by thanking my husband more for the sacrifices he is making for us, and who knows, that may include a nice home cooked meal!
I will be a better friend, do more for others and recognize a need.
I will spend more time having fun with my family & friends
I will take more pictures and spend time on my journal, ...that is this blog.
I will be kinder to crazy drivers and not call them bobo's for running me off the road.
I will smile and laugh more!
WHEW! That is a lot to accomplish ....
oh, yeah, I almost forgot... Keep the house clean, kids fed, laundry done, dishes clean, floor swept, take the garbage out, pull weeds, mow the lawn, water the dying plants and garden, stay in my budget, etc.. does this list ever end? get showered and kiss my kids and hubby everyday and tell them I love 'em! take a breath.
Now I tag you to write down your goals and stick to them.
good luck and Happy New Year! Make it a great one!




No comments:
Post a Comment