Tuesday, January 20, 2009

oh, Sugar you say?...

Oh, SUGAR! Yep, that is my favorite word! It has many meanings, like....come here sweet little sugar, or come here and I will give you a little sugar (kiss/hug) or, oh SUGAR- ie:(crap, a word my husband has told me never ever, ever, ever to say again!) Not the swear word for crap..... JUST CRAP! He hates the word and he hates it when I say it! I am sorry, but you need to know my grandparents, that was the mild form of what we were around all the time. And I thought I was cleaning it up a bit.
It just sliped out one day in the kitchen when I was about to say another sh sounding word and SHHHHUUUUGGGER just came out instead. With children in the room I patted myself on the back as my husband grinned from ear to ear at me. I am not one for swearing, so it feels good to have one word with soooo many meanings! And the best part is, My big SUGAR....my husband loves my new happy/Mormon swear word!

Here is an example of some sweet little sugar! Don't you just want to kiss her? I do!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a cute picture! She is darling! I can't believe you have a baby!