Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A man in a van....I mean trailer!


My Sweet Emi-Kate is now 11! We asked her what she wanted for her birthday, all she wanted was to go visit Dad, 3 1/2 hours away! So one week before I gave birth to baby Brie, we all packed up and made a road trip to see Dad and spend the weekend in his trailer. We had a ton of fun, laughing and giggling, and singing.....you get the picture.....all girls in one car! It was so much fun, but the best thing to come out of it, was appreciation for Daddy and the drive he makes every weekend to see his girls! We all appreciate the sacrifice that he has made so we can see him each week! We had a blast in the trailer and I told him that we should all just move in together.......he made no comment........hmmm........I think he would rather not! We love you Daddy and appreciate all you do for your girls! Thank you Terrie Ann for the picture!

No comments: