Monday, November 17, 2008

Finally a Blog!

For the past several months my two bestest friends have told me I need to start my own blog. I am thinking, "why? Don't I already have enough stuff that I can't keep track of?" Finally, several weeks ago, at my surprise baby shower, I told them to go ahead and start me one! I told them they could pick the everything that would go on there! Only problem is, I finally got excited about it in the hospital and couldn't wait for either one to get me started! I know this is going to be a work in progress, so hang in there! Still not quite sure how to do everything. Thank you Lezlie and Stacey for all your help getting me started. And look, only took me two weeks to get my first posting on!

1 comment:

lmbrady said...

ok, and let me be the first to comment!!! Woohoooo! I'm so excited about your blog. I like how you tweeked the family picture. Very nice.