This is my sweet baby girl! I love her, I love her, and I love her! What more can I say? And to think I said I was done having kids! I AM NOW!! She is a beautiful sweet baby, she smiles all the time, although that could just be a lot of gas!~ No, I think she's really smiling! Who knows, maybe those who have gone on before, great grandma's and pa's and sweet cousin Chloe are there around us making her smile! I am so Blessed!
Jane 23
5 months ago




7 comments:
All I can say is.....IT'S ABOUT TIME! Sweet baby girl finally has a name. I love it!
SOOOOO sweet Katie! How lucky you are to have five sweet beautiful girls(I feel lucky I got ONE!)Hope all is well and your getting some sleep!
Terrie Ann
Hey Kate,
How about you trade Aubrie for one of our 4 boys, just for another 12 years or so?
Hey Katie, So fun to see pics of your sweet baby Aubrie! Cousin Brynne is so excited to play with her! Wishes of lots of sleep, Relief Society dinners, and sweet baby smiles coming your way! Love you guys-Mel
Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you listened to me and chose Aubrie (hee hee) She's adorable!
Yea! A blog and a super cute one at that, look at you! And yes I love the name, you've done good AGAIN! Your blog is great and you've figured out a ton, without my help, and to think.....love ya!
Katie,
So glad to see your darling baby. It's kinda funny because right about when I was wondering if you had had the baby, Lezlie posted her blog about the delivery story. So then I was just wondering if I was going to have to wait until I move back to AZ to see the sweet little girl. I even went through all Lezlie's blog links looking for you.
Anyway congratulations and she's beautiful.
Post a Comment