Last Friday was my day off, I was looking forward to not waking up early and getting kids off to school. . . Because the kids were out too. I looked forward to not only NOT waking up early, but if I was very lucky, sleeping in a bit too. Instead of that dream, I found myself waking up to my almost 2 year old baby girl, Tickling my face ever so softly and while just 3 inches from my face,whispering " Kate... Kate... Kate... wake up..." then my eyes tried to focus, she then smiled and said, "Kate, Poddie."
I think that having my baby girl with me every day at work has its many upsides. But I hope she knows I am her mommy and not the nanny!
It was sweet non-the-less. And I happily got out of bed to take her to the "poddie".
Jane 23
5 months ago




1 comment:
That's pretty cute. And I started calling my mom the Vickster at 14, so she doesn't have to wait until then! She's already there!
Post a Comment