Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yay Brie!

I got a surprise this week and only had to work Mon. and Tues. So, I decided that maybe with this little break, I could do something I have been looking forward to for a very long time. That's right! Potty-training time!

The grin on my face couldn't get bigger~ We started Wed morning after we got all the kids off to school and she is doing great! I would probably say that she has been the easiest one to potty train out of the 5 girls. She has woken up dry from every one of her naps and she slept dry through the night last night! She came in this morning at 6 a.m. to wake me up to tell me she had to "d-o poddy" YEAH!
I know this is not very entertaining news to the rest of you, but to me it seems like Christmas early. Yes! My dreams of not buying diapers has once more blessed my life... for good this time:)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yippee, that's great! Not buying diapers ever again will be wonderful! It is like Christmas!

Leilani said...

Yeah to no diapers! In my mind she's like 13 months old - can't believe she's getting so big.

brady lady said...

oh katie, how i've missed you! everyone for that matter! i'm jealous you are doing so well with potty training, i'm debating whether i should try again with alyssa. it was horrible the 1st time but she was probably still too young, anyways, i don't mind changing two in diapers it's just so darn expensive now! hopefully i'll have as much luck as you are when we begin the process again! love you!

Krissy said...

Way to go Brie! Kate, I think that you ought to get a medal for all of your hard work! I think that you should win the prize for being the bestest potty trainer ever.