Last night Ashleigh returned home to our loving Heavenly Father. Leaving behind her loving husband an four very beautiful children, ages 2 to 5. The 5yr. old, Sarah is in
Sydnie's kindergarten class, what a cutie! I am grateful for the blessing Ashleigh was in my life, even though I didn't know her well, she left her mark on my heart. We are all praying for her family that they will be comforted during this time. What an amazing woman, she will be missed. If you want to know more about Ashleigh, she is one of the contacts on my blog, "Cheer Central".
1 comment:
Katie, Friend, I am so sorry for this sweet lady's family and her dear friends. I miss you dearly, but at least I still can talk to you! I love you tons. I miss your sweetness here. I know you will continue to take care of that dear family - you can't help yourself ;-) That's what so many of us love about you.
Post a Comment