Monday, April 6, 2009




Dear Brie,
You have come a long way baby! These are pictures of you the day you were born. I know you are growing right before my eyes, but it is so sneaky that I don't notice the difference until i look back for several weeks.
This week has been so fun with you! You are SO close to sitting up all by yourself. You can do it for a little bit but the inevitable nose dive or back dive is too tempting for you. You have been laughing more and getting louder as you talk. Sometimes you still look at the wall or ceiling and talk to the angels. I can't imagine life without you in it, I forgot about the joy there is in having a tiny one around, thank you for reminding me. You are growing so fast and so big, you don't even look like the same baby I gave birth to in November. The Dr. proudly announced that you are in the 90th% in height and the 80th% in weight last time we stopped in. You now weigh in at just over 16lbs. -16 lbs. of pure joy.
Thank you for coming to our family!

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Oh that is so sweet! What a wonderful little blessing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Susan said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I'm so gald she snuck her way into your family.