Thursday, December 4, 2008

Windows of Heaven

Oh sugar. I have SO much to be thankful for! Once again the windows of Heaven have been opened on our family and the Lord has blessed us so much! Over the past several years, but more recently our family has been blessed with some financial trials. I have always had a strong testimony of tithing, but only now do I understand what the Lord means when he said in Malachi 3:10;
" Now prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of host, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
I am overflowing with gratitude for my Heavenly Father, that he would pour out so many blessings on our family at this time. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and He desires to bless us! He is more aware of our needs than we are. I have held the Lord to His promises. that if we will put our trust in Him and pay our tithing, the rest will fall into place, and it has. Thank you for all the angles who do His work to bless the lives of others. I am deeply humbled and can only pray that I can be an instrument in His hands to bless the lives of others as He has abundantly blessed ours.
Thank you to the many Angels out there. May the windows of Heaven pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Makes my heart happy that others love you guys as much as we do! Happy Holidays! Love ya! Mel