Monday, December 8, 2008

More SUGAR & SPICE

More sugar and spice and everything nice...
That is what this girl is made of.
This is my Emi-Kate, also known as Emi Roo.
I have never known a girl so full of love
There are so many things I love about her,
a few words to describe her;
Happy , Sunshine, Giggles, Helpful,
Responsible,
Loving
Kind, Caring, Sensitive,


GOOFY, Silly, Funny. ....
Weird, Strange?
She definitely walks to the beat of her own drum



She loves her sisters and her family
She is my right hand whenever I need her
She is definitely full of SUGAR, and a little bit of spice,
She is a good friend
Emi-Kate is talented, and loves to make others happy




Emily, thank you for bringing so much joy to our family
We all love you so much and feel so blessed that you are ours!
I see who I want to be... In my Daughters eyes!





2 comments:

Mel said...

You have definitely got some sugar going on at your house! I'll have to see the spice at Christmas! Emi looks so beautiful! Can you send some of those long dark lashes our way?!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Kate,
That is so beautiful! Your girls are just lovely people. I know Miss. Courtney the most she is such a sweet girl with a heart of gold. Thank you for sharing with us. Hugs, Bobbi Jo