Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank Heaven for Grandma & Grandpa!

YES!! A little bit of sugar came our way last week, and their names are Grandma and Grandpa!


My cute sweet and crazy mom was here to help me out for a week and a half. During this time, my cupboards all got cleaned out and my laundry was always caught up.... that almost never happens when I am in charge. My ice machine magically started to work after a 2 year hiatus, i now own a new mixer. Most importantly my sweet family was taken care of. And LOOK, Sydnie's hair is done!... another thing that almost never happens! ( thanks mom)
So, with Thanksgiving just past, I still must give "thanks" for my wonderful family and all the wonderful friends that I have. I have so much to be thankful for each day.
My sister also came with her adorable family and brought me all the baby stuff I can't live without and more importantly my dad! Thank you for everything Krissy, Tom, Matt, Bryceeee, Tyty, EmmaJemmaBabyGirl and Gracie Kate! I love you all and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Thank you for everything, once again, the visit was WAY too SHORT!









3 comments:

lmbrady said...

oh man! That raspberry jello looks fantastic! I forgot to make that for the holidays. It's got me drooling. And that table cloth looks familiar.

youngsters said...

your family is so sweet. we miss you guys in our old fun ward! congrats on the BEAUTIFUL little girl...5 girls that's amazing. You have the best family!

Krissy said...

That was probably the funnest Thanksgiving ever. No one had the stomach flu, the sun was shining and the boys got to have a War Master game with Darrin. Matt got to sniff your sofa every night, because he loves that smell you know. Bryce got to win the War Master game with Darrin on his team, Ty got to play and be silly with Emi-Kate and the girls got to play dressup all day. For me, I got to see my favorite sis.