I would like to thank Lezlie for getting me off my Bu_t to finally sit down and write something,... anything! Yes! I too often think that I need to get over here and write something wonderful, but then I just start thinking that it either takes too long or maybe I just don't have anything that great to say. Anyone out there know what I mean? I love getting on and reading my friends blogs, It is my way of feeling like I am still somehow their neighbor and I know what is going on in their lives.
So here I go! Let's just dive in head first shall we?
I miss sunny Arizona! I miss my friends there and my old neighborhood.
I love to see the blossoms on the trees here in Utah right now. I love to watch the sun come over the mountain in the morning, somehow, I think of God smiling down on me and giving me a little wink and some encouragement to get through my day.
I love my friends dearly, and my family even more. (heck, some of my best friends have become family and the other way around too!)
I love to sing Brie to sleep. I love it when she snuggles in to me and says " mommy".
I love the kids I babysit. I love to snuggle with them in the morning in the front room and talk to them about how their mama misses them today and everyday and she sent me to give them this hug, then I squeeze them close and give them a big squishy! I love to wait for the laugh that follows shortly after.
I love the cute and innocent way kids play. I love looking at beautiful flowers and watching kids smell them.
I love my YW at church, they are an extension to my family.
I love living close by family, and being able to sit and visit with them all. I am blessed to love Darrin's family as much as my own. I love seeing my nieces and nephews grow up and go on dates and such. (wink)
I love my husband and I am grateful for him.
I love talking to Coco about her day and going shopping with her or just sitting and talking about life.
I love my Emi-Kate, she is always willing to help me out without complaint and we have a good chat now and again about life in general.
Ellie is so big now and growing up. Wow! How did that happen? I love her hugs and kisses and when she runs to meet me when I get home.
I love helping Sydnie with her homework and marveling how much progress she has made in such a short time. I love her tender heart and easy going spirit. I think it must have rubbed off from Porter to her. We miss you Porter!
I love Brie too! Even though she screams way too much for my liking, I love her funny sense of humor and her happy spirit. ( speak of the little angel, just as I typed that she screamed to the top of her lungs.... oh, I love her!) I love how our supposedly spiritual scripture time becomes the "Aubrie Reese show" she always waits to talk that much until we are all gathered around.
I love our ward and I am going to hate to leave it soon. We will be moving at the end of May to who knows where yet, and I am going to miss my ward family.
I love fresh Chocolate chip cookies and Drumstick Ice cream and salads by the dozen. I love to spend time with my friends, and that doesn't get to happen so often now days. I am excited to see Stacey next week!
It makes me sad to see that people get sick when I think they shouldn't, and I feel helpless to do anything but pray. I have faith that Heavenly Father is in charge and over all and he will bless us as we need. My prayers go out to you and you know who you are.
I love living... and I love all of you.
Love,
Kate
Jane 23
5 months ago




9 comments:
Lezlie writes, and then you. It's like a nice ray of sunshine on this cold cloudy day!!! We miss you! Some renters with big trucks have moved into your house (it will always be your house). Your tree looks nice and trimmed up and not as sad as it used to. Give everyone a hug, especially Ellie from Rachel!
Big trucks HUH! Let me know when the beer party and the head bangin' music starts!
Miss you all too! Give everyone a hug for us!
Hi
It was good to read that you all are doing well. We miss the old pc when we all lived there...
Did you hear that I am prego? We were able to do an IVF cycle in Nov. - 1st time worked and in Aug we are expecting another little baby boy miracle! :)
We love you guys and miss being closer. Our girls would have so much fun together. Thanks for your support, hope to see you as soon as we can. B & M
Love you too! Too soon though....I will see you!
So fun to hear how you are doing.
I saw that someone now lives in "your" house. It made me wish everything was like it used to be!! So many families are moving.
It makes us sad! Come and visit soon!
Hugs--Carolyn
How sweet to see you and your family photos.
I will come to visit your blog from time to time to see how you are doing.
Love you all very much!!!
xoxox
Chelo
Post a Comment