Sunday, February 22, 2009

So long...Farewell...Bonita Mesa

And this is the bed where Big D slept.... for 13 months.

Right there next to the bed is the bathroom, you know, with the mirror on it to make the space feel larger!?? that came in handy after sleeping in that bed with Darrin while I was 9 months pregnant, ( yes girls, one week before I delivered Brie) it's a very short crawl to the bathroom. Notice how the sleeping bag is diagonal? That is the only way for him to fit in the bed. I must say, It was SO comfy though! I had thought I would hate it being that prego, but instead, it felt like a super soft bed, I had no problems sleeping there. And that would be his air conditioner on the floor, sometimes it would read over 120 degrees inside the trailer. Slightly warmish...

Beautiful Bonita Mesa RV resort that has been his home away from home for so long. I think it would have been a WAY more interesting 13 months, if we had all lived in the little trailer, don't you? Think of all the fun we could have had....OK never mind, one weekend was enough to know there is a good reason for teens and pre-teens, a 4 year old and 7 year old, to have their own space.... I mean rooms!


He has had some wonderful neighbors all around him that love to keep an eye on my young buck! Eat your hearts out little ladies... He's mine! No more eyeing the man candy as he walks to the pool or showers, or sits in the library. Seriously though, he had great neighbors, and I thank them for keeping an eye on him.
Pretty sweet little weekday bachelor pad! I look forward to having him under the same roof...I think... Ok, yes I DO!
And off to another new adventure


1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Katie! What will you do when you actually have a husband?! We are so excited to have you back! Especially Brilee! Can I just tell you how much fun my kids had with yours! Fun to have you back- but sad for you to leave what looks like a great bunch of friends and support! Love you guys!