Saturday, February 21, 2009

Funny Friday.... on Saturday



NO worries folks! This is a fast forward picture of me in June... with a way bigger back end dragging behind, and humm, I might be slightly shorter, less fit and a little darker hair, but you get the picture.

I have an AWESOME, CRAZY friend who talked me into running in the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay in June.... DO YOU SEE THE MILES laid out in front of this runner??? DO YA? That will be me in a few months! As much as I think it will be fun... the more of me thinks of it as a "death march". What the HECK am I thinkin'?!!!!

Lezlie, Krissy, Neal and Brian, will you speak at my funeral? Will you tell them I died doing what is crazy? I would like simple daisies and a few wild flowers around my casket.....oh, and please put my running shoes on me. OK? Thanks!

1 comment:

Leilani said...

That's why I'm not doing the race - there really would have to be a funeral! Good luck to you.